Membership Dues Payment
- Dues are $100 per year for Regular and Fellow Members.
- Dues are $250 per year for members of the Tweed Study Course Instructors.
- Retired members are not required to pay dues. Please notify our office in Tucson of your status change.
- The annual membership period is from June 1 of the current year through May 31 of the following year.
- Contributions to the Charles H. Tweed International Foundation, which are tax-deductible in the U.S., may be included with your dues payment.
Dues may be paid in two ways:
Mail a check payable to Charles H. Tweed Foundation.
Charles H. Tweed International Foundation
c/o Dr. James L. Vaden
308 E. First Street
Cookeville, TN 38501
Fax: (931) 526-1630
Phone: (931) 526-3717
If sending a check by mail, click below to include an Annual Membership Dues Statement.
Annual Membership Dues Statement (download and mail)
From the home page, make your secure online payment using PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover credit card. You may review your transaction prior to checkout.Follow these steps:
- Select appropriate dues amount and add to cart.
- Make sure quantity is (1) and choose check out to pay by credit card.
- Select “Pay with a debit or credit card” at the bottom right of the page.
Annual Membership Dues Statement (download and mail, fax, or email a scan)