Study Course Recommended Reading List
These articles are copywrited by each respective publisher. They are intended for individual use only and may not to be duplicated and distributed.
Please select each article below to download and view.
- TWEED, Charles H., “The Frankfort Mandibular Plane Angle in Orthodontic Diagnosis, Classification, Treatment Planning and Prognosis” - American Journal of Orthodontics Oral Surgery, April 1946.
- TWEED, Charles H., “The Frankfort-Mandibular Incisor Angle (FMIA) in Orthodontic Diagnosis, Treatment Planning and Prognosis" - Angle Orthodontist, July 1954.
- MERRIFIELD & CROSS, “A Study of Directional Forces,” - American Journal of Orthodontics, May 1970.
- MERRIFIELD, L. Levern, “The Profile Line as an Aid in Critically Evaluating Facial Esthetics” - American Journal of Orthodontics, November 1966.
- MERRIFIELD, L. Levern, “Space Analysis and Differential Diagnosis” - Journal of The Charles H. Tweed Foundation, Volume 6, No. 1, March 1978. Pages 10 - 15.
- MERRIFIELD, L. Levern, “The Systems of Directional Force” - Journal of The Charles H. Tweed Foundation, Volume X, April 1982. Pages 15 - 29.
- KLONTZ, Herbert A., “Readout” - Journal of The Charles H. Tweed International Foundation, Volume XIII, April 1985. Pages 53 - 64.
- GRAMLING, J.F., "The Probability Index", American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, 107:165, 1995.
- MERRIFIELD, L. Levern, KLONTZ, Herbert, & VADEN, James L., "Differentrial Diagnostic Analysis Systems", American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, 106:641, 1994.
- KLONTZ, Herbert K., "Facial Balance and Harmony: An attainable Objective for the Patient with a High Mandibular Plane Angle", American Journal of Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Vol. 114, No.2, pp. 176-188.
- VADEN, James, KLONTZ, Herbert & DALE, Jack, "Standard Edgewise: Tweed Merrifield Philosophy, Diagnosis, Treatment & Planning, and Force Systems”, in Graber, L., Vanarsdall R., Vig, K., Huang, G., editors: Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, Sixth edition, Eloevier, St. Louis, 2016.